Thursday, September 10, 2009

We are almost done with the renovation of the old farmhouse, soon to be my art studio & gallery.

It has been a labor of love. We still need to finish the plumbing, install our kitchen antique dry sink (with running water), change out all the hardware on all the doors to the antique door knobs and plant our landscaping. This project has been in progress for the last two and a half years. We should be finished by February 2010 with all the interior work and we will be doing the landscaping in the spring of 2010.





















































3 comments:

Susie McMahon said...

Looks wonderful! That is is indeed a labour of love really shows!

Rebecca said...

OMG, Carmen! It was so good to see a post from you! Your farmhouse is beautiful! My you have been busy and having fun too! Hoping to see more updates! Becky

The Primitive Soul said...

Susie & Becky, Thank you both for visiting my blog. I have not posted anything in a very long time. Since I broke my foot back in February, it has been a very long haul. Moving as slow as molasses at first and now finally after 8 months I am walking normal; however I can't run yet (my foot still bothers me). We work on the farmhouse any time we can get away from Florida and go to Tennessee. The good news is that we will be making the move to Tennessee in late February 2010. Hopefully then I can focus on my art and get my studio of the ground.